The Baseline Times Staff is partnered with Tallysight.com all season long to bring you NFL 2021 Weekly Expert Picks! Follow along week-to-week as the partnership includes live rankings against top industry picks, the best bets, and overall record in each betting category. Here are the NFL 2021 – Week 15 Expert Picks!
Week 14 Highlights
- Tom Brady sent the Buffalo Bills home with a 33-27 loss. The 700th touchdown pass from Brady is a new record but also occured in Overtime as the Buccaneers move to 9-3 on the season. Officially in a three-way tie for the NFC’s 1st spot. The Packers lead the spot due to tie breaking procedures. Tom for MVP?
- The first touchdown from the Kansas City Chiefs came on the defensive end. However, Patrick Mahomes led the Cheifs to a 48-9 victory against the Las Vegas Radiers. Now 9-4 on the season, the Chiefs remain atop of the AFC West for now.
- Jared Goff isn’t exactly the change the Detroit Lions need right? Currently the Lions still sit with the NFL’s worse record at 1-11-1.
- Can Tua Tagovailoa help the Dolphins extend their win streak? The Dolphins were on bye week during Week 14 but their five straight wins is currently the third best win streak in the NFL at this time. The Dolphins will host the New York Jets in Week 15.
- Five teams in the AFC sit with a 7-6 record heading into Week 15. Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills are in the mix of that conversation. After losing to the Buccaneers in overtime last week, they’ll look to fight for a Wild Card spot in these final weeks.
NFL 2021 – Week 15 Expert Picks
(Tail any of these picks by clicking any team logo below!)
NFL 2020 – Baseline Times Staff Rankings
Feeling funny about our expert picks? Here is how our expert picks ranked in the 2020 NFL Season (playoffs included)