NFL 2020 Playoffs Wild Card picks are in from the Baseline Times Experts are in! Follow along with Tallysight.com as our expert picks are compared to many industry experts. Need some help making that final bet?
- Baseline Times as an organization ranks 2nd place for Over/Under rankings picks through Week 17
- Our Expert Gabe Lloyd ranks 10th place currently this season in the Straight Up category through Week 17
- Our Expert Mike Jano ranks 8th place currently this season in Over/Under picks through Week 17
Need some help making picks? NFL 2020 Wild Card picks are here from Baseline Times below!
- Your fantasy football season over yet? Didn’t make the playoffs? Well, come celebrate misery with misery. Our Baseline Times NFL staff has created a new way to praise “poor QB play”. Introducing the Inaugural Poor QB Fantasy Football League! Come join us to see which of the NFL’s Quarterbacks have thrived to suck as much as possible and produce winners in this league.
- As the NFL 2020 comes to a close we’ve been extremely happy to provide weekly picks week after week! We’ve partnered with Tallysight.com to provide you a comparison of our experts next to the industry’s top experts when it comes to making these picks. You can check the week-to-week breakdown or overall season rankings for us at Tallysight.com.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for around the clock notifications when we drop our weekly picks. If you’re a College Football fan we also give you weekly picks and for the CFP!
- NFL 2022 – Super Wild Card Weekend
- NFL decision: Week 17 Buffalo-Cincinnati game will not be resumed and what does it mean?
- The Chasing M’s Foundation Community Toy Drive
- NFL 2022 – Week 17 Expert Picks
- NFL Week 17 – Playoff Clinching Scenarios
- The 2022 NFL MVP race gets youthful again