NFL 2020 Playoffs Divisional Round expert picks are in from the Baseline Times Experts are in! Follow along with Tallysight.com as our expert picks are compared to many industry experts. Need some help making that final bet?
- Baseline Times as an organization ranks 2nd place for Over/Under rankings picks through Week 17
- Our Expert Mike Jano was a top expert in Wild Card games last week for straight-up picks.
- Our expert Milli Mentions ranked 5th place in last week’s Wild Card games. Milli Mentions score reflects his accuracy in selecting the overall winner, spread, and over/under correctly.
Need some help making picks? NFL 2020 Divisional Round picks are here from Baseline Times below!
- Your fantasy football season over yet? Didn’t make the playoffs? Well, come celebrate misery with misery. Our Baseline Times NFL staff has created a new way to praise “poor QB play”. Introducing the Inaugural Poor QB Fantasy Football League! Come join us to see which of the NFL’s Quarterbacks have thrived to suck as much as possible and produce winners in this league.
- As the NFL 2020 comes to a close we’ve been extremely happy to provide weekly picks week after week! We’ve partnered with Tallysight.com to provide you a comparison of our experts next to the industry’s top experts when it comes to making these picks. You can check the week-to-week breakdown or overall season rankings for us at Tallysight.com.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for around the clock notifications when we drop our weekly picks. If you’re a College Football fan we also give you weekly picks and for the CFP!
- The July of Drafts – MLB, NBA, and NHL 2021 Draft day breakdown
- Three Reasons Why Lamar Jackson Deserves Your Respect
- Demaryius Thomas: Career Retrospective
- Top 100 NFL Players of 2021: 80-71
- Julio Jones trade grades: Titans and Falcons earn high marks for splashy move
- Top 100 NFL Players of 2021: 90-81