- The Clippers are rumored to be gauging what DeAndre Jordan is worth on the trade market. Sources are confirming that the Clippers have been reaching out to teams advising that they are willing to trade the All-Star big man. The Clippers have recently hired Jerry West for a consultant role.
- Dwyane Wade has officially announced that he will indeed opt for the last year of his two-year contract with the Chicago Bulls. Wade is set to make $24 million dollars next season as part of the two-year deal. Wade shared his opinions on Twitter after the news was announced.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 21, 2017
- The NBA is embracing a summer of major changes among teams but sometimes players redefine their look literally. Kawhi Leonard has joined in on the change. The All-Forward was photographed with a Chinese basketball player whom posted the pictured with Leonard and a new hairstyle. Check it out here.
- Aron Baynes of the Detroit Pistons has declined his player option and will become a free agent The Vertical reports. Baynes played in 75 games last season for the Pistons in a bench role.
- ICYMI: Our very own NBA Staff Writer Matt McKenna revealed our very first NBA Mock Draft. Peep it here!
Follow @BaselineTimes on Twitter for the most up-to-date NBA News and Rumors.