Follow along all CFB season as our Experts pick winners, spreads, and over/under. We are partnered with Tallysight.com where our very own Experts are ranked in the top 10! Follow along every week for our 2020 CFB Expert Picks.
- Baseline Times currently ranks 16th overall (after 13 Weeks of CFB) among industry experts. The overall score reflects a combined Straight Up, Over/Under, and Spread picks.
- Our experts rank fourth place overall for Straight Up picks. We’ve been at least 79.2% this year for CFB. (You might want to follow along below for the best chance when placing those bets!)
- Our Expert John Glowatz currently ranks 8th among industry experts for Straight up picks. John currently has picked 388 games this season and 74% of them have been correct!
- Listen to the latest episode of Big Northeast Podcast: Penn State vs Rutgers Preview. Host John Glowatz brings in guest Brian Konkowski. Brian is an avid Avid Rutgers fan and John represents his Penn State Nittany Lions on this episode.
- John Glowatz also covers Offense & Defensive MVPs for the active Northeast teams. Check out who he determines are the respective MVPs of these categories. You won’t see a breakdown like this anyone where else! John is just more than the guy to handle our CFB 2020 Expert Picks.
- In case you’re also curious about what to expect in the restart of most College Basketball programs we’ve got you covered! Our NCAAB expert Cody Guinn has you covered. Check out our NCAAB Conference previews. Cody has you covered all season long!