PLAYOFFS! The Baseline Times Staff is partnered with Tallysight.com all season long to bring you NFL 2021 Weekly Expert Picks! Follow along week-to-week as the partnership includes live rankings against top industry picks, the best bets, and overall record in each betting category. Here are the NFL 2021 – Divisional Round Expert Picks!
Divisional Round Highlights
- Matthew Stafford and the Los Angeles Rams had no problem with the Arizona Cardinals for the first Monday Night game ever in the postseason. Kyler Murray makes his Playoffs debut and it didn’t go as planned. The Rams defeated the Cardinals 34-11.
- There was one road team that had no problem winning. The San Francisco 49ers ousted the higher seeded Dallas Cowboys. Deebo Samuel and Elijah Mitchell both had rushing touchdowns while Jimmy Garoppolo threw for 172 yards, threw no touchdowns, and one interception. The 49ers move on to this week with a 23-17 win in Dallas last week.
- Joe Burrow and Ja’Marr Chase showed why LSU wasn’t the only place success can be for them as teammates. Chase would finish with 9 receptions and 116 yards albiet no touchdowns. The Bengals defeated the Raiders 26-19 and move on to this week’s games below.
- In today’s Florida Man news, Tom Brady still is playing the best football as a QB at age 44? The Buccaneers had no problem in eliminating the Phildelphia Eagles last week with a 31-15 victory. Without Leonard Fournette and Ronald Jones in the RB room available still no issues for the defending champs in Wild Card Weekend.
- The NFL has Super Wild Card Weekend busy from Saturday to Monday. You can check out our NFL 2021 Playoffs schedule to find out when to catch the games!
NFL 2021 – Divisional Round Expert Picks
(Tail any of these picks by clicking any team logo below!)
NFL 2020 – Baseline Times Staff Rankings
Feeling funny about our expert picks? Here is how our expert picks ranked in the 2020 NFL Season (playoffs included)