https://i0.wp.com/baselinetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/NBABT1-1.png?fit=1210%2C423 423 1210 Chevall K http://baselinetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/BTheader-300x138.png Chevall K2017-06-20 13:04:382017-06-20 13:07:44NBA News & Rumors - June 20th
- The Orlando Magic adds a sponsorship on their jersey for the 2017-2018 season. They have kept it at home officially announcing that Disney’s logo will appear on their jerseys next season. The team announced today becoming the eight team to choose a sponsorship.
- According to sources, Phil Jackson is open to trading away Kristaps Porzingas this off-season. Rumors have it that Jackson had a dinner meeting with Arizona forward Lauri Markkanen on Monday night in New York which has sparked the thought of Porzingas on the trade market.
Source: The Vertical
- Pau Gasol has officially declined his player option for next season. Gasol was owed $16.2 million if he chose to opt in. Instead Gasol can seek a more longer and lucrative deal with the Spurs.
- Dwyane Wade has until June 27th to inform the Bulls if he will be opting in for next season. Wade is owed $24 million dollars. Sources are advising that he is leaning towards opting in.
- According to Adrian Wojnarowski from The Vertical, Chauncey Billups is being heavily recruited to become the President of Basketball Operations for the Cleveland Cavaliers. The rumors comes a day after the Cavaliers parted ways with former general manager David Griffin. Billups recently interviewed for the Atlanta Hawks General Manager position.
- Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical